With Fall comes the excitement on being outdoors whenever we want! That has sure made Denver and Jackson happier and more energetic. They go in the backyard and play together and I love watching them be best of buds!
We Loved touring the Phoenix Temple during the open house. Jackson really loves seeing temples and I love being in the Temple together as a family.Our Halloween was spent Western Style. I let Jackson dress up in what he wanted and we all followed his idea.
We experienced POTTY TRAINING! It wasn't so bad.... but it's only been 10 days. Jackson still wears diapers for his 3 hour nap and at night. With a few reminders during the day he is actually doing really good. I am so proud of how he is handling it and am glad I waited until Him and I were both ready. I think that it key.
Jackson has been asking to go camping. we weren't able to make it camping before the cold weather came so we set the tent up in the backyard and Ammon and Jackson had their own campout.
No comments:
Post a Comment