Friday, October 11, 2013

Picture Time!

Indoor clubhouse!
 Preparing for our Winter Lawn
 Can you guess what Jackson is going to be for Halloween? This is an unfinished costume picture. I thought he looked cute with his little smile so I had to take a picture :) I Finished my costume and Jackson's, now on to Ammons...
 Helping me make hamburger buns, he wouldn't get his fingers out of the dough!
 Went to the Zoo with a friend and Jackson LOVED it!!!




Fun weekend planned: Friend night Friday with Jackson tagging along, then Saturday is a birthday party at a park and Sunday family pictures and Nicoll Dinner! Looking forward to spending time with the ones I Love most.

3 comments:

DC Nicoll said...

Just like one of his grandpas - can't keep his fingers out of the dough! :)

Emily Nicoll said...

Sure love you and your sweet family! You are good at doing things that are most important... spending time with friends and family!

Jen said...

Leo is not going to get that big!!!! Is he???