Friday, October 25, 2013

Addicted!

As of lately this boy always wants bread to put in the toaster. A few weeks ago I was okay with it because he would eat the toast after I helped him toast it, but now he just shoves it in the toaster (not plugged in) and uses it as another toy! If he throws a fit during the day it is usually because I say he can't have more toast, or he can't have pancakes.
 This little boy has ALWAYS loved pancakes! But recently he has been insisting pancakes and points to the shelf where the syrup is ALL Day Long! literally. the last few mornings right when I get him out of bed (6am) I know fun huh?! He points to the griddle and syrup and he tells me what he wants...
 Our little Bundle of Joy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha love it! Cute guy!