Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just Sitting outside Watching Airplanes

Jackson Loves to watch the airplanes. night and day. points and starts talking with Every Plane he sees! It's pretty cute. Jackson FINALLY grew out of 3 naps a day! I say Finally, because I was getting bored and I wanted to be more active, but I felt like I needed to be home to let him get his naps. His old schedule was 5:30 wake up, sleeps 6 hours during the day (usually a 3 hr, 2hr 1hr nap), then off to bed at 8. Now He wakes up around 6am and take 2 naps, usually a 3hr then 2 hr nap, then off to bed at 8. With this being said, we have a lot more time grocery shopping, taking walks outside, playing with toys and cleaning the house together.

 This particular morning he woke up at 5:45 and after breakfast we went for a walk. He found the airplanes right away and pointed them all out to me!
 This Little man is my buddy. He makes me so Happy!
 We went craigslist shopping for a bunk bed and now I am looking for a dresser and toy storage shelves... I need to start painting a few shelves and such for Jackson's new room/playroom, but I don't think paint and pregnancy should mix so I might have to hire my husband to do the painting. Luckily he is cheap labor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackson looks so big! He is darling! I can't believe he took 3 naps! lucky! Emery started taking only 2 at like 5 months and I am lucky to get a 2 hour nap out of her each time, ha stinker. Can't believe how fast our kiddos are growing up. I think another baby is needed for me too :)

Jen said...

haha! "cheap labor" Love it! :)