The one person the most excited for Fall in this house is Mr. Jackson! He wants to LIVE outside. He is constantly grabbing my purse and keys and then getting me my shoes. He is always going to the door to try and open it... He is telling me in a sweet little way, "Mom, I am bored I want to go somewhere!" I try and entertain, play, read, movie time, cook together, wrestle....so why does he want to leave. Maybe it's because he has been cooped up inside because it has been too hot and now he is ready to Run and Explore!
This week, every other night and each morning we walk around the neighborhood. well more like I chase him and try and keep him on the sidewalk. He walks so fast in his tennis shoes and thinks he owns the World. As we go he "ruffs" at all the dog's he hears and stops and points at all the airplanes.
But then he cries when it's time to go inside. poor kid, he is ready for a Full Time Friend, aka little brother.
18 weeks left. Hang in there Jackson, Mom isn't too boring!
Jackson always wants to help and see what's going on. so Half the time I cook on the floor :)
3 comments:
Yay for fall! We'll have to get together for a park day!
We cook on the floor too! Haha. So excited for your two little boys to be best buds :)
Hahahaha love his face in the last pic. Those eyes! :)
Post a Comment