Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The real us...

I got this Picture from my sister and I think it says who we really are...
 

AMMON's favorite thing to do is hold his little boy and relax after working hard. He Loves to work with his hands and doesn't mind at all getting dirty and sweaty.


CAMI Loves her hair in a pony, T-shirt and Jeans, and also doesn't mind walking around in Purple boots. She Loves spending time close to her husband and putting her feet up after chasing her little boy around all day.


JACKSON is a snuggler! He Loves sitting in Dad's lap, actually anyones... but epecially Dad's, because Dad feeds him the tastiest treats (cheetos, fruit loops, ice cream). You can often find him with his left thumb in his mouth and isnt at all camera shy!

---------------------------------
Jackson started swim lessons this week! It's a mommy and me class so I get to join in on the fun! We had our second lesson today... Jackson doesn't cry too bad. I Think when the other kids are screaming it scares him and gets him going. We are trying to learn to teach him to float, Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Kara Staples said...

What a fun picture! Where do you do swim lessons?

Jen said...

Aww love it :)

Thank u for your help today!!!!!