We headed up to Heber Friday afternoon, stayed in the Nielsen cabin Friday night and took off bright and early saturday Morning to the Ranch (located past Vernon heading towards Concho...ever heard of those towns??) Well ammon rode the quad and ranger for the round up because his knew was still hurting and was unable to ride a horse. My sister and I stayed back with the kids and hung around the ranch going on "adventures" while we waited for the cattle and cowboys to come back. We hid on the mountain and watched the cowboys bring the cattle in.... Jackson fell asleep in the stroller so I parked him in the bush so the cows wouldnt see him. He slept through all the mooing and took another nap later in the afternoon. The reason to round up the cattle (consisting of the bulls, mama cows and their cute little babies) was to spray with bug killer stuff.
These pictures tell it all....
This bull is going to be in my freezer soon!
Yes, Jackson is eating Ranch Dirt. Yum!
One good lookin Dirty Cowboy
Zzzzzzzz
Check out my $10 purple boots I got a Goodwill! Giddy up Cowgirl
2 comments:
That looks so FUN! I actually know where Vernon is. Greg had his deer hunt near there and drove through town to get to our deer. Pretty small town.
Looks like Jackson enjoyed his time at the ranch too. :-)
I Love the "This bull is going to be in my freezer soon!"
Scott always calls it bull when we are about to eat it, and it grosses me out. and he knows it, so he always does it.
We had fun! Can't wait for the 4th!
Post a Comment