Monday, May 6, 2013

Nicoll Brothers Ranch

Early Saturday Morning at 4:30 we began our 3 1/2 hour drive to the Family Ranch for a work weekend. Ammon was a big help, and Jackson and I just played around the ranch and had fun being outside All day Long!
Ammon rode out to help gather the bulls and move them to another pasture.

Jackson LOVED the horses and cows! It was so funny when they would neigh or moo really loud, jackson's head would turn and wonder, "who's talking to me?"


I put sunscreen on his face except his nose and under his eyes because I was afraid he would rub his eyes during his morning nap and irritate his eyes....well at 1:00 i realized I never covered his nose...i quickly put more sunscreen on, this time everywhere, but it was too late. He had a cute rosey glow on Sunday.
We returned home at 8pm and called it a night. We had such a fun day! I Loved being there with a baby. It brought back lots of memories of myself growing up going to the ranch. I have also watched my mom take care of lots of babies over the years at the ranch and now it's my turn. I Loved spending the day with family and working at the family ranch.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Seeing these pictures makes me wish i was there.

Mack has been asking EVERY day to go to the ranch. They are going to have a blast this summer!

Love that Jackson was so into the cows and horses. too cute!