(I took these Pictures from my sister...I Love having a sister who Loves taking pictures!)
This one is Too Funny!!!!
What a fun day!!! Spent the morning with my Mom on her day off. Then hung out with my sister in the afternoon. Picked up My youngest brother from school and got to spend some one on one time with him. Jackson is so Blessed to see his aunts and uncles on a weekly basis. My Little Brother comes home from his mission in September and will meet my little boy for the first time!!! So excited :)










3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! Jackson is seriously the cutest!
I really had fun! I want to get more close ups on Bridget's face (without the sunscreen irritation) :(
Lets go to Old Town Gilbert next week, Under the water tower.
Such cute pictures! Jackson looks like he was having the time of his life!
Post a Comment