Friday, March 1, 2013

Snow in Strawberry

My Sweet Sister in Law and Brother welcomed their baby Boy Benjamin into the world last Saturday when half the Nicoll family was in Strawberry at The Ellswworth cabin. My sister and I went up with our families Friday and the rest planned to come up Saturday Afternoon. With the Suprise of Baby Benjamin coming early into the world my parents and little brothers met our new little addition to our Nicoll family then joined us at the cabin for Saturday evening and Sunday. We had a fun weekend together and I sure enjoyed the Beautiful Snow!!!





For some reason when I told Mack and jackson to say "cheese" and look at the camera, Mack wanted to cover up Jackson and not let him be in the picture.... not sure why, but it sure gave me a laugh!
 Ammon and Scott, my brother in law, had so much fun playing in the snow and building forts. They made this Aweseom Igloo!

 We made Brig, Emily and their new baby out of Snow so they could enjoy the weekend with us!

2 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

Thanks for including us in your snow playing!! I'm sad we missed it... but not too sad :)

Jen said...

Too funny when Mack kept sitting in front of Jackson:)
Love the pic of them coming our of the igloo.