Saturday, February 16, 2013

Loving this new Mom job

I Know being a Stay at home mom is not the most popular thing to do, but I sure Love it. I was talking with a friend recently about my old job. I wouldn't trade being a stay at home mom for Anything. It has been a blessing to be able to stay home. I wish every mother could be with their baby all day long. It's fun seeing Jackson learn new tricks. He has started to crawl!!! He Doesn't understand the hands and knees principle, he prefers pushing with his toes and pulling with his forearms...it's sure cute!
 

This morning i was feeding jackson some homemade baby food. After we were finished ( He wouldn't take his thumb out of his mouth...so he refused to eat more ) I let him have the bowl and spoon and go at it! Well it was so cute and fun until he dropped the glass bowl on the floor and it broke in a hundred little pieces. I learned from that experience, and am just glad my stupidity didn't injure anyone. Lessoned learned!



2 comments:

Jen said...

bwahahaha hilarious!

Charisse and Will said...

Oh the joys of being a mom. Don't worry, I am sure I will be having some of those moments soon. Jackson is getting so big!