Friday, March 22, 2013

Great Chicken!

I ordered this chicken in October and was so impressed by the taste and quality. I canned it and have enjoyed having this ready in my pantry for quick and easy meals, not to mention my favorite chicken salad sandwiches. If You are wanting to work on your food storage and want good quality chicken order from here https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf190722

The chicken is delivered to multiple locations, closed to me is Gilbert and Main. It comes in 40lb boxes, you can split it with a friend if you don't want that much. Sales at $1.79/lb

If you order from this link it helps me out with some credit for my next purchase :)
I will be canning on April 1 and am excited to get my chicken checked off my food storage list!
Happy Canning!!!

3 comments:

Kara Staples said...

Let me know if you want to split an order! I would totally be interested!

Candace said...

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing! We are moving a lot in the next little while, so I'll have to remember this when we are finally settled long enough to eat 40lbs :)

Charisse and Will said...

Yay! Good luck canning! Let me know if you have any questions. I am bummed I didn't get any this time with moving, I hope they come to NE again soon! P.S. Can you send me your chicken sandwich recipe and the Pita recipes. I know where I can get the pita one, but it's all packed up :(