Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3 Years Down...Eternity to Go

It's Been 3 years since We Said Yes to the Wonderful Word "Marriage".
I Love this Boy of mine!
 
I Fell inlove in High School...
 
After he returned from his Mission I wanted this boy to be mine Forever. I told him I was in Love with him. I am so glad he felt the same way :)

Enjoy These Pictures taken 3 years ago...







Ammon, Thank you for being my Friend, husband, hero, bodyguard, and the father of our Son.
I LOVE YOU!!!
 
-------------------------------------------------------
This Picture is for My sweet niece, who was my Flower Girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Happy 3 years!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Nielsens!!
I still remember you grinning ear to ear in the Bride's room right after you were sealed. Ammon is a lucky man.

Jen said...

aw i love you both so much! Thank you Ammon for taking care of my sister :)