Sunday, February 10, 2013
Early Morning
Well it's now 5:45am and Baby Jacks and I have been awake since 4:30am.... we finally had to leave the bed so Daddy could sleep. So we decided to pass the time we would wish Everyone a Happy Sabbath and Good Morning to all!
Jackson got sick Tuesday and has been miserable all week. Last night we finally had a glimpse of our Happy Boy back, i think we will be back to normal by Tuesday....now to get back to a better sleeping schedule and back to sleeping in his crib. We picked up a bad habit letting him on our bed this week and ammon on the couch :) Jackson was coughing so much and was so congested I didn't want him sleeping alone. Hope He can remember how much he Loves his cute crib and his personal space!
interesting how he can sleep during the fourth quater of Uncle Calebs game.... He has done this multiple times. We have sure enjoyed watching Caleb play Basketball at MV this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahah I hope he realizes how much he likes his personal space too! And how much mom and dad like theirs :) Feel better Jacks!
He seems to sleep better when there's a little noise. You can buy white noise machines at Target or Walmart ( or online ) and put it in his room. I bet he would sleep better. I always sleep better when there is a sound - like the computer humming or a fan making a slight noise. Just a thought : )
Post a Comment