Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Back

My Blog wouldn't let me upload pictures for weeks. I opened up my blog this afternoon and squealed with Joy when the Upload option came up!!!
 
Now I can show you what my little Boy has been up to!
 
Learned to Sit up and is doing really well

Loves wheeling himself backwards in this fun toy Grandma/pa Nielsen gave him for Christmas
 
 Continues to chew on everything and Thursday Night I found two little Teeth poking through the gums!
 
 While sitting up Playing with Cousin B he leaned over and toppled to hit the edge of the couch... Ouch. First Bruise. I am sure we will have many more to come.
Baby Jacks is 6 months old
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY
17lbs11oz (50%)
28inch (92%)
17 3/4 Head (80%)

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh i love seeing his cute little face.
Even all bruised up, he is still a cutie pie :)

Charisse and Will said...

He is such a handsome little one! I bet you are having so much fun being a Mommy! Let the crawling and walking begin!

espylink said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.