Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HO! HO! HO!

Christmas is approaching. I have been working on my talk I get to give on Sunday for the Christmas program. It has really put me in the mood for Christmas, remembering the true meaning of the season. I Love imagining Mary holding her little baby. I think back to the feelings I had when I held Jackson for the first time. I am so grateful for babies and the joy they bring into our lives!
 
Last Year Ammon came home with this HUGE stocking! We were excited to fit Jackson in it this year and see how he would react. He Loved it and we took a few pictures.


 When I put Jackson in his Jump up he likes to have a friend by his side to keep him company. recently he wants to eat and suck on EVERYTHING around him. especially my face! I find myself covered in slobber most of the time :)
 This is a great picture of something he loves to suck on...his Bottom Lip!
 Also he can now reach his feet and gets them slobbery as well!
 And we continue to master the art of eating! This was the last time eating in the bumbo. He has never really been a big fan of it. He started getting too frustrated while we ate so we switched to his booster seat that hooks on the table. He is doing better.
Ammon takes his finals today then we get a break from school! We have been blessed, he got an offer to stay on with Boeing until August for another paid internship.

I Love Christmas time! Now I need to get going on making chex mix to take to the neighbors and finishing up on the last minutes gifts.

2 comments:

Chelsey Fowkes said...

He loves monkeys just like his daddy. Merry Christmas Nielsen Family!

Jen said...

Ah i LOVE seeing so many cute pics of my little Jackson! He is such a cutie pie and i love all his fun facial expressions :)