Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas is coming!!!

I Don't know why my pictures upload sideways.... oh well. Enjoy!
We gave Ammon a early Christmas present and dessed up Jacks with a hand me down suns jersey to go watch his Uncle Caleb play basketball. I had a meeting, so Dad and Jackson had some fun boy bonding time!
 Family tradition to go to a Tree Lot and Smell the Trees! We have gone every year since we were engaged. This is one of Ammon's favorite things to do during the Christmas season!

 On Saturday we got together with the Nicoll family and had a wonderful time. Jackson was Baby Jesus this year. I think he played the role quite well :)
I Spoke in Church on Sunday about Heaven and Christ's birth. I think it went well. The spirit was strong and I was able to give the message for other's to follow and understand. I am so blessed to live in a country that allows us to worship freely.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just love your cute family and all your fun traditions.
So glad you talk went so well :)