Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo Shoot- 5 days old

I Love my Aunt A!!! She was so sweet to take a photo shoot of Jackson 5 days after he was born. I Love how they turned out! She has an amazing talent and was so patient as we worked with the ups and downs of a babies personality trying to get him happy. Check out her photo blog and see more of our photo shoot here http://sunshineandshadephotography.blogspot.com/




Cousins born one month apart!

He Loves his Daddy! I Love His eyes looking up at Dad.



His Big hands and feet are telling us this boy will be on the court just like his parents...

I went to Build a bear in Utah while ammon was on his mission to make him a replacement while he was away for two years. I Pray my Little Boy will grow up to be just like his Daddy and serve a full time Mission!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

He's so handsome!!! Congratulations you guys!

Jen said...

Love them!!!

Kara Staples said...

Those pictures are just too cute! I love the Missionary monkey! My sister and I made a missionary build a bear a few months ago for our little guys nursery! So funny. :)

Sarah Allen said...

Cami these are so sweet! Congrats on your little boy! He's adorable.