Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Family Home Evening

Monday Night Family Home Evening consisted of trip to the LDS bookstore to purchase our first childrens scripture story book. We are trying to form a good habit of scripture study with our little boy, but....
Tonight He looked Like this!
We read about Christ's visit to the America's after he was resurrected. He healed the sick and the lame. Then he blessed the children one by one. Christ asked everyone to kneel and he also kneeled as he offered a prayer to Heavenly Father on behalf of the people. What a beautiful sight that would be. I Look at my little boy and think about how recent he was with our Savior in Heaven. When we sit in our living room Jackson looks at the wall where a big picture of Christ hangs. Ammon and I often wonder if Jackson can recognize a picture of Jesus... I am so grateful for my knowledge of Jesus Christ. I look forward to teaching my children about their Savior.
-------------------------------------
Date Night!!! We dropped Jackson off at my sisters and went to play racquetball! Then we came back to her house to watch all the kids while they went to play! What a fun date it was!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You guy's are such great parents!
I agree, i think our babies totally remember the savior :)

Loved the date night, we will for sure need to do it more often!