Saturday, August 25, 2012

A letter to Brittany...

this weekend we went to my friend, Brittany's reception. She got married in Utah the weekend before... Jackson and I were going to attempt the drive, but he doesn't like his carseat At All and I didnt think the drive would go that weel, plus Ammon would miss baby Jack like crazy!
Dear Brittany,
remember back in 9th grade when We played Volleyball, basketball and track against each other..me at Stapley Jr high and you at Poston? I was scared of you that year. You were good at everything and a little intimidating. The Summer before 10th grade we connected in Basketball and were inseperable through high school. What would I have done without you?!? Basketball was an amazing experience and I am so glad I shared the experience with you. Long summers, late games, tournaments, you name it. I will never forget the summer we had summer school. We carpooled to basketball then to summer school then back to basketball in the STANG... and one day while driving in a neighborhood we had never been in before we hit a very large dip going 30mph...I felt like we flew out of those little seats with the airplane seat belts. The stang jumped and we sure laughed! What great times. I have so many memories with you. Being on the same high school basketball team means you spend everyday together and lots of time most weekends. I wouldn't have made it through without you. What fun times! We went through it all; laughing, crying and even hurting. Now we are grown(kinda) Both married and living in different states. Even though we only see eachother 2-3 times a year I still feel like we are so close. I Love you and am excited for the years ahead.
My Lovely friends! Jen, Emily, Brittany and me! I Love these girls!!!
The bride!!!
This Little boy was sleepy during the reception... So precious!

No comments: