First walk...at 8:00 at night. I am so ready for it to cool off so I can actually spend some of the day not cooped up inside!
He is too cute to get frustrated with... even when he poops all over me and thinks it's fun to fight himself falling asleep and goes way too long without a nap. We still think he's adorable!
5 comments:
I am so happy to see your sweet little boy home with you ! Congrats on having such a little hunk : ) I only have boys, so I toootally get being pooped and peed on ( well, pretty much any new baby is going to poop and pee on you - but boys do it more ! ) Good luck over the next few weeks. It's not easy, that's for sure. But it is most definitely worth it. And you're lucky to have Jen as a sister because she is amazing !
These are too cute Cami! :)
He is SO cute Cami! You look good, doesn't look like you just had a baby!
holy cow thats a cute baby! I love him. and you guys!
I have the cutest nephew ever!
Post a Comment