Baby Nielsens due date is just around the corner, JULY 21st!
I am 2 1/2 centimeters dialated and 75% effaced (Last week I was at a 2 and today I think Dr. Beck jokingly said 2 1/2 to make me feel like I am progressing).
The baby has dropped and is in position! I tested positive for Strep B, so i will start antibiotics when I go to the hospital to deliver.
I havent taken many pictures, so here are some nine month shots of my belly!
----------------------------------------
On Friday I am retiring at age 23 as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I am excited to begin a new job. A job I have wanted to be since I was a little girl. I dont know when or if I will go back to my career as a PTA. We will see how things go for our family. We have made a decision for me only to work if we need the income. I have enjoyed my career the last two years, but I know I belong in the home with my children and I look forward to being there for them. I will never regret the decision of being at home to watch my kids grow. It only happens once, I better not blink!

5 comments:
U r so beautiful!
Love these pics! let me know i u want me to take some too :)
Love that u will b home and now we can play more!
YAY!! That's so exciting!!
I'm just right behind you! I hope and pray that
everything goes well for you and the baby! I can't
wait to meet him! :)
Wow Cami, I can't believe you're about to have your baby!! It feels like yesterday that I found out that you were pregnant. It's really going to be a new life when the baby comes, and I am so happy for you. Let me know how it goes, and the best of luck to you!
-Love you lots Cami!
So cute Cami! And so exciting!! You're going to be the best mom!
Yay! Congratulations on retirement! I hope all goes well with your delivery. Oh, and you're welcome to shoot for Friday... It's a nice day to be born. :) I hope you get some sleep this week!
Post a Comment