Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

My Parents had 6 boys and 2 girls... I am so Lucky to have a Big sister! Jen has done so much for me. She never knew how much I admired her when we were younger. I remember watching her walk home from the bus stop with her friends and thinking how cool she was with her backpack with 15 key chains attached. I remember breaking a bottle of her favorite nail polish and being so worried she would hate me, but she didn't, she just told me to clean up the mess. I remember annoying her when we shared a room, but I remember the comfort I felt going to sleep so close to my sister. I loved the times we would sing to the music as we deep cleaned our room. I will never forget the countless times I spent on her bed watching her do her hair and put on makeup. I wanted to grow up to be just like her!
And now it's my turn. For the past 5 years I have watched her be an example of a Mother. I have Loved being apart of her adventures with raising kids and learning the ins and outs of parenthood. Thank you Jen for teaching me so much and for being such a big part of my life! I Love you so much and I don't know what I would have done without a sister!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cami you made me cry!!! :)
I love you so much! And i couldn't have asked for a better sister.

I'm so excited for you to be a mommy and for us to play :)