Monday, February 20, 2012

February Fun

Someone really nice donated all these Mormon Tab choir tickets to ASU institute and Ammon signed up for us to go. We LOved it and had a wonderful night!







------------------------------------


We announced our baby BOY news by bringing our baby along to a family party.... My Mom found a cute baby hat and put it on a blue balloon! I thought it was a fun way to share our news!


---------------------


LOVE day was great! Ammon enjoyed some fruity pebbles and a BIG heart valentine and in the evening ammon surprised me with a fun treat, chocolate covered strawberry's. We are in love and Life is wonderful!



--------------

I am loving the pregnany life! I thought I would Love posting pictures of my growing belly, but right now I just look chubby, so I will wait until My tummy starts to look like a baby lives inside. We are 18 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those strawberries are really sounding yummy right now!

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.