Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby news!!!

 We are having a baby!
 I came home from work on Friday, the middle of November and had been feeling so hungry and weird. So I took a few pregnancy tests. I had taken many before in the last year with the result each time as negative. This time it was different and I took three just to make sure! I was so excited to tell Ammon! I put the tests in a little blue box and put it down the street in our mailbox. After he came home from work we went on a walk to get the mail, where he reached in to pull out a BIG surprise! We had smiles from ear to ear and we thought about being parents....what a privledge and we are So excited to welcome a baby in our home!

 Here is my current "Tummy"... I have gained thirteen pounds. I know it seems a lot for only being 16weeks, let me explain....

When I was 6 weeks along I got a cold that lasted almost two weeks. I had the hardest time breathing when I exercised, so I stopped until I got over my cold. Then The Tiredness set in and after working 8 hrs on my feet, picking up the house and making dinner I could not get enough energy to exercise. This sounds so silly, but I was really exhausted. My husband was so good at letting me fall asleep at 6:30 and I would sleep until 6 the next morning....I was a lazy bum.

But since last week I have not felt tired and can finally stay up past eight! I am so happy! People at work tell me I am glowing. Ammon came to the Dr. apt yesterday and we saw our baby and found out the gender. The baby was moving a lot and waving both arms at the camera! So cute! 

We are excited to annouce we are having a...


BABY BOY!!!!
Due July 21, 2012

9 comments:

Jen said...

You two are going to be the cutest parents!!!!

I LOVE You!

Chelsey Fowkes said...

I am SO excited for you guys. I can't wait to see that little one and be able to have play dates. You guys are going to incredible parents. Caleb's birthday is July 26 so if you end up having the baby late they could share birthdays. So excited. I am going to text you and see if you guys want to get together with us.

Katie said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope you are doing well!

Emily Nicoll said...

ya baby!!! I am so excited for this summer for 2 new babies to snuggle! Love you! And I'm glad you are feeling more energetic :)

Happy2Bme said...

Yeah! A little boy! Congrats! We are all so excited for you!

Noomi said...

Cami, I am so excited for you! You are both going to be amazing parents. Hope you will keep feeling good and with lots of energy. Love you!!

Sarah Allen said...

Love it Cami! Congrats :)

Unknown said...

SO HAPPY for you guys!! I knew it would be soon for you! Congrats!! you will be fantastic parents!

Grandma N said...

I enjoyed reading your update with a smile on my face.

Our home teachers asked us today if we had any "great grandchildren yet". We were happy to say that we had "two" and "two" more coming - a boy and a girl. I love being a
Great Grandma.:)

Gramma Nicoll