Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Being Thankful

I am Thankful for so many things...
1. this sweet husband of mine who loves putting a big smile on my face

2. Finally feeling like I belong at my work. It took a few months, but I now enjoying my job and things are working out
3. A sister who is always willing to teach me new things. We made cute headbands on Sunday!
4. A warm home in a good neighborhood.
5. My Primary calling. I really enjoy being in primary with the 6 year olds and learning from their Faith
6. My car! I finally paid off my car loan and it feels so good to have no loans
7. The words of the Prophet.
8. Good health, Ammon and I have both been blessed with a healthy body and rarely get sick


Happy November!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Aw you are so cute! I made a thankful tree one year. It was really easy. I used small branches and put them in a vase and hung little tags with things I was thankful for.
Ok, I think that's tomorrow activity.

a said...

I love you, dear. Let's play soon.

Anonymous said...

cute couple!~!

Live Long and Blogger. said...

Aww, this made me smile.
It's always nice to see a couple in love. :)

...just so you know, I'm a romantic, not a pervert! :P

lawnmowersofthefuture.blogspot.com