Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

For our first Halloween together we were a S'more!!!
We had a wonderful evening full of Family, Food and Fun!

We first went to Grandma Bank's for pizza and clam chowder...Delicious! My grandparents will be leaving on a Mission in March. I have gone to their house for Halloween since I was born. I enjoyed being with cousins and enjoying our last year together at Grandma and Grandpas.

Then we headed to the Nielsen's. They out their pet tarantula in the candy bowl and it was fun to watch the kids expressions.

We finished off the night watching Ernest Scared Stupid with the married siblings and Landon.

--------------
Early Saturday morning The Nielsen family got together and did the Walk for Diabetes. It was fun and we got a shirt and free lunch :)

2 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

Hahaha! You and Ammon are the cutest smores I've ever seen! Greg and I dressed up as future Katie and Greg. It was us in normal clothes but with a blanket under my shirt, looking like I was pregnant. We ran out of creativity this year.

Looks like your Halloween was a blast! <3 ya!

Bethany said...

That is such an awesome idea! I love your costumes! You guys are so cute.