The thunderstorms in the rain forest were scary...we held eachother close!
This was what we saw driving home from dinner. Gorgeous!!!
When we got home we watched Singing in the Rain...Love it!
When out of the blue we heard rain outside! We left the door open and enjoyed listening to the rain storm while on the couch for the movie.
After the movie Ammon took me outside to see the rain. We danced in the rain and the puddles!!! Remember King and I, when they dance...123 and 123 and 123? We danced like that through the puddles across the street. The roads were floaded and the puddles were deep. We had so much fun and came back soaked! It was midnight when we finished our dancing in the rain. I had a Great night! Everything involved Rain and he didnt even plan for it to rain.
5 comments:
I'm so jealous you guys played in the rain. So jealous!
Cam, you are so cute! Sounds like you had a blast!! I love the movie choice :) Oh, and that first picture of you two is really cute!
That night sounds like it was so fun! You guys are so cute together Cami!
That is so romantic! How fun :)
read through a few entries :) Clearly you two are having way too much fun! :) So happy for you guys and happy to share an anniversary with such awesome people! haha
Post a Comment