Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Early morning wedding


Our friends got married yesterday. Ammon and I had the morning off of work so it worked perfectly and were able to attend the 9am sealing. It was Beautiful! When I attend weddings I can't help but think about ours and remember the feelings of being in the Temple with family and friends and holding my best friends hand.

Ammon was a grooms man so I enjoyed capturing some pics of him and the boys.





Ammon had a class and had to miss the reception, but we hurried over and beat the Bride and groom to their hotel and decorated their room. They requested little cesars pizza, So I spiced it up a little and had the pizza guy make me a pizza with the pepperonis in a heart shape. Ammon and I had fun decorating!

After a late night, we started out our morning at 6am. Ammon let me sleep in and said goodbye when he left at 6. Now I wait 15 more hours until I get to see him again.

I really enjoy my job. It makes me love saturday and sunday night even more. I am starting to work every other saturday. But at least I get off at 1 and can spend the rest of the afternoon doing stuff together.
-------------------------------
remember this? It is fun having your friends apart of your wedding

2 comments:

Jen said...

So fun you guys were able to go to the sealing with having to work around your work schedules.
You guys are & have great friends!

Katie and Greg said...

Check you Cami all grown up, graduated, married, AND working. I loved seeing ya for a bit at my reception. Also your wedding pictures are AMAZING! Who took those?