Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm getting married...



This is my Best Friend. We met 14 years ago back in 2nd grade. Who would have guessed we would have ended up like this. I have dreamed of marrying this boy for years, and tomorrow all those dreams will come true. This boy knows all about me, and is still inlove with me. He is a keeper and he is Mine. Forever!

I found my Happily Ever After. It's unique. It's personal. It's priceless. I wouldnt have wanted it any other way. It's perfect!




Big Thank yous to:
My Aunt is AMAZING!!! Thank you, Thank you!
http://sunshineandshadephotography.blogspot.com
My Mother and Sister for helping with the Bridal picture session
Mom, Jen, and Emily for all you are doing to help with the wedding planning
My Cousin for doing my hair
My friend Jane and Jen in advance for getting things put together for us to enjoy

5 comments:

onehm said...

Oh, you guys are just the cutest! So so happy for you!
xoxo

Emily Nicoll said...

yay!!! So beautiful and so exciting!

Jen said...

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Katie and Greg said...

Oh wow! *pause for a moment of reflection* I can't think of a better looking, better suited couple than you two. You guys will truly rock life!

Jenn said...

what an adorable love story. Congratulations and hope your special day is as amazing as you dreamt it would be!