San Diego Zoo
Whale Watching- we saw a grey whale, dolphins, sea lions and a seal
Walked around the San Diego Temple
Got lost driving up and down the beautiful Hills
Ate out on the pier
Made a sand castle and burried Ammon in the sand
Long walks on the beach
I loved spending every second of the day with my Best Friend!
7 comments:
What a perfect honeymoon! I'm so glad you guys had a blast.
Love you guys! See ya @ church :)
How fun!! Im glad you had a great time!
That sounds like SO much fun!! Now that you are married we need to get together and hang out as couples! You look so relaxed in those pictures...I am jealous!!
P.s. we just watched your wedding video & saw pics when i cut bangs on you. P.s.s. I think you look HOT and we should do it again:)
YAY! Glad you had fun.
Cami!! I hope your wedding was wonderful! You look gorgeous in your pictures, and I am so happy for the both of you!!
Love you lots <3
man jealous! Looks like you guys had an awesome honeymoon. I'm glad you liked my new room but you need to clear up something. You have a HOUSE??!? I thought you guys were living in the apartment? Either way Cami I can help you think of some cute home decor.
Post a Comment