Friday, January 15, 2010

Friend Bridal Shower

I had my Friend shower a little bit early because two of my fabulous friends are leaving on their missions next week! A BIG Thank you to Angela for being a wonderful host and doing so much for the shower! Also Thank you to my sister and sis in law for bringing yummy desserts and making my shower so much fun. Thank you for everyone who came! It made it extra special to have so many of my friends there.

Look How Happy I was!



I Love my Mom! We have this running joke about these warm robes. I got so many fun news things to help us start off with married life



3 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

It was so fun to be there!! And yes, MANY useful things heheh! We love you so much and are so happy for you!!

Jen said...

Where are your pics of the "Fun Stuff" ????
Oh, ya, you've gotta keep it a surprise for Ammon :)

Noomi said...

Cami, I'm so glad I got to see you too! And I'm really sorry I wasn't able to come for your shower but I can tell you guys had fun! Thanks for being my friend, I love you lots! <3