Sunday, January 17, 2010

Engagement Pictures

Taken at the Verde River...
Ammon took me here once before when the leaves were changing colors. We thought it would be a good place for some pictures and it was!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my aunt who is a fabulous photographer!










These are our favorite swings at candelight park...



I Love them. Thank you Aunt Ashley!

9 comments:

Jen said...

These are seriously amazing!

Brig and Emily Nicoll said...

ahh they are so stinkin good! Way to go!

Kristin said...

So cute! I'm so excited and happy for you!

Katie and Greg said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Happy2Bme said...

THESE ARE AMAZING!! I LOVE THEM ~ ALL OF THEM! How in the world are you going to choose??!?? We are SO excited for you and can't wait to come down! :)

Noomi said...

I LOOOOOOOVE the pictures Cami! So beautiful. And I love you too ... :)

emily said...

so cute Cami!!

Jen said...

Ha Ha Cami, It was suppose to be Mickey, Goofy & Donald:)

Christine Marie said...

So. . . . we both went to Mountain View but I really don't know you. But I LOVE your blog, it is the cutest thing ever. Just so you know :)