I love when Ammon comes up with fun ways to ask me on dates. For the Institute ball he put this poster and spread the cheese slices around my room. My room smelt like cheese! He thought it would be funny to say I had to look in the bowl of cheese with my teeth to discover what was inside. My brother gladly volunteered and found a paper that explained that we really didnt need to look in the bowl of cheese... But Jacob had fun anyways, with his cheese goatee

Ammon had a Chemistry review before the Ball, so I sat in with him then headed over to dinner and the dance.

I did not want to "dress up" so we went on the casual side. Big Thanks to Emily and Angela for helping me find a dress
I love this picture of Ammon!!
2 comments:
you two look so good! And I'm glad to help :) Love you!!
That's so much fun, and Cami, you look just as gorgeous as always!
Hey- big news: I just found out I might be able to come fly out to Mesa like the week before Christmas and stay for a few days!!
I haven't decided yet, but I'm looking in to it :)
Post a Comment