Sunday, February 8, 2009

More pictures from Sedona...

Sedona is Beautiful, I love the Red Rock! We stayed the night in Flagstaff to get used to the elevation and there was snow on the ground! I Love seeing snow (not living in it)




This is the cutest statue!!!
This is the shirt I got..i love the green color!

4 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

SO FUN!! It looks like you had a great time! I'm so proud of you and jealous that you have a 1/2 marathon under your belt now. You're so cool!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! You did awesome!! Sedona is beautiful and I just love the Frog picture!

Jen said...

I Love You!!!!!
(i totally thought i made a comment already, but ti guess it didn't stick )

emily said...

Ya Cami! I am so glad that I found you now :) I can see what you have been up too woo hoo!