Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2009 is here! I am so excited to see what this year will bring. Have you made your New Year Resolutions yet? That is one thing I look forward to and really try to stick to my goals through the year. I was looking over last years, I almost did them all...except losing 15lbs, but that was not a very realistic goal for me to set!



What I did on New years Eve:
Homemade manicures with Britania, Temple Lights, Stopped by a party to play Uno, fed the pig, banged pans and a plastic bottle outside my house, made goals for the year, and went to bed at 2am...
P.S. i have always been home when the clock strikes midnight (kind of like Cinderella). I Love being home with my family to welcome in the New Year, we have done the same thing ever since I can remember: Counting down then running outside banging on pans with knives, throwing poppers, and yelling Happy New Year! Usually we are the only ones who come out in my neighborhood, but this year we were lucky to have my Little neighbors come out to join us.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So fun! Sadly i don't think i have ever experienced the pots & pans being banged at midnight cause i was always gone.
it's a fun tradition though & i think my favorite year was my 1st New Years Dance and later i saw the pictures of you all dressed up in funky clothes outside. Remember that pic?