Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A day on Main Street...


Britania came to Visit again! We decided to go to Sweet Cakes for lunch, Yum! Then we checked out the cute boutiques and took a ton of pictures up and down main Street...

Well the real adventure started when we decided to sit in the grass for a picture then I just HAD to roll around like charlies Angels and in the process rolled into fresh POOP! Eww!
I smelt so bad (Britania can testify of that) so that ended our picture taking for the day so I could quickly go home and take a shower!
NOTICE the doggy poop in my hair and on my Shirt! Sick!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is soooo gross!!!
I kinda have a similar story. I was talking to Jody in her back yard a few minutes ago and Scott came out to pick up dog poop. He picked up a fresh piece and it made him sick & he threw up in the grass.
I had no idea this was even going on until I was done talking to Jody.

I am related to goof balls!

p.s. I'm glad You & Britannia get to play, & i love the pics:)

Shanan and Danica said...

That is gross...but is also one of the funniest things I have read in a while.