We played on the stairs for a long time going Up....Down....Up...Down

We love Katelyn!!!
I had a fun time watching Kate attempt crawling up the stairs backwards and bruising her bottom while she bounced on the step (thankgoodness for diapers)!
My niece is a princess, I love her so much!





1 comment:
I love seeing new pictures that other people take. It's just that more exciting. (does that make sense?)
I couldn't help but laugh--In the pic w/ Landon, her hand looks huge cause she's pointing @ the camera, and in the pic w/ Mom she totally looks like she is posing. I lvoe the "Cheese" pic too- So Cute!
I'm so glad you guys are always available to watch Katelyn when i need a babysitter. You guys are the best. I love you so much and Katelyn loves spending time w/ her family. Especially her favorite aunt (her face just lights up whenever she sees you.
See ya later today!
Post a Comment