We have been given so much from neighbors recently- food, clothes, and huge vegetables! My Brothers are asking Why Us? We have our reasons... big family with growing boys, Mom works all day so people give us their extra food for our dinners, etc.
Our family just looks at eachother and Laughs. It is now our family joke and we can sit and laugh about it, when some may be too proud and be insultated by it, we just laugh and take it as it comes through our door.
Tonight we were given the leftovers from my Moms work lunchin and then the left overs from a dinner. Our five0clock meal included Joes BBQ and our nine0clock meal included Seranos and fruit. In our family prayer we made sure to say thank you for both of our meals...
with this zucchini I made vegetable lasagna and stuffed zucchini. Thanks for the recipe Jen!

Huge huh? It came from a neighbors fathers Garden.
These are the growing boys!

Eat up!

Doesnt he look happy?
2 comments:
I love that our friends, neighbors, and ward family are looking our for each other, and when they see someone in some need they help out.
I love it!
The pic of Jake & his fruit is too funny!
It's 9:00- and i just got home and listened to your msg- I'm not working tomorrow, but i have appt's in the A.M. Call me when you have a chance and we can go over the pics.
Love ya- Good Night!
Post a Comment