Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Life!

I wouldn't trade my calling as a Mother for anything. But in all honesty I run around half the time in my pjs, house is a mess, kids need a bath (but they will just get filthy the next day so maybe I can put it off another day), My family dinners are simple and quick (because realistically my kids only eat 5 bites then are done, so why prep for dinner all day when they are finished in 5 minutes...)
Here we are, alive and well. Baby girl is learning to crawl! She wore a helmet to shape her noggin for 7 weeks and we now enjoyes rubbing her head and kissing her forehead more. Denver turned 2 and Jackson loves being the big brother of the house.







Ammon found me like this after he got ready for work. All 3 kids climbed into bed and I fell back to sleep :)

sharing a ring pop


No comments: