This little girl has learned to laugh and blab in her own language. She is sure an amazing baby and makes our family happy!
We attempted potty training little Denver at 20 months. When emmalyne was 6 or so weeks old he starting refusing diapers and wanting to sit on the toilet. I wasn't ready to potty train so we waited two more months then tried it out. After a week of progress he shut down and decided he didn't want to work at it anymore. refusing to sit on the toilet. I was frustrated, Denver was frustrated and after many days of fighting we called it quits. I have asked if he wants to sit on the toilet and it is a "no" answer every time. I feel like he thought it was going to be really fun, but then when he realized it took work he opted out. Jackson was potty trained by 2 1/2 so I am in no rush with Denver. We will try again some other day! hopefully before he's 5!
Whenever emmalyne cries, Denver rushes to her and says "sorry emline" He has made her cry enough times that he thinks its his fault every time she cries. Poor guy has been a trooper learning about being soft and kind to his baby sister.
Emmalyne has survived 4 months with two big brothers. And we are thankful our house is small enough I can hear everything that's going on, so I can keep a close watch over baby sister.
cute moments: Denver cross legged eating cereal and a sleeping angel
Jackson LOVES having a baby sister. This boy LOVES getting a pillow and blanket and snuggling up to baby sister and pretending to take naps together. He is looking forward to picking her up and moving her around the house by himself. Not quite there yet...
Outdoors fun. This week the weather finally cooled down and the boys can now spend most of the day outside.
watching the rain fall and captured the perfect picture of what I look like every day- ponytail, tshirt, and on a good day real shorts. most of the time bball shorts or workout pants. thanks life and I don't mind :)
We got a new cousin! 2 months apart and look NOTHING alike!
We went fishing! Ammon was off with the boys and Emmalyne and I were watching the polls. I was swaddling emmalyne in my arms with the poll wiggled and I reeled in a fish with one arm. Emmalyne was my helper and she was excited to catch her first fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment