Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pics for Fun

Catching a big spider :) Jackson and I trapped it until Dad came home. Jackson was scared and climbed on Ammon's back to get away. Ammon and I couldn't stop laughing
 Zoo fun! What would we do without the Zoo. My boys love going to see the animals and im so happy its close enough for us to enjoy. The boys saved their Birthday money from their great grandparents and we are buying another annual zoo pass so we will enjoy another year at the zoo!

 Denver is such a thrill seeker! He stands on things that aren't steady, smiles, taps his toes, then falls. He is constantly falling and almost never cries over it. Also Denver Loves wrestling! Jackson and Denver will roll around together laughing. They play really well together.
I never take pictures of myself, but my tummy is big and the nursery is done! Baby Shower is the beginning of June, then Baby girl will be here the end of June! 9 more weeks!
 

No comments: