Let's just say that these boys are just Too cute! Popsicles after church in Denver's new Tent.
I could say that Life has been wonderful and I Love every moment of being a mom, but that might be a little of a falsehood. I have been really struggling understanding how to raise Jackson lately. I could do the baby thing without much stress, but now my Baby can talk back and I am not sure what to do! I have learned that my Love Language is words of affirmation. Which means, words cut deeper than anything else to me. So when My 2 1/2 year old yells at me or hits me, it bothers me and makes me feel like I am not a good mom. Ammon has to keep reminding me that I am doing a good job at staying patient and not reacting, and that helps me feel a little better. In the end I know I will learn how to deal with this age and this phase will end. For now, I get down on my knees a lot, cry a little and look forward to bed time :)

Denver is a Wild Child!!! He is now walking all over the house. He prefers walking over crawling and he has begun to Climb! My children LOVE climbing, which is why we go to the park at least once a week be cause they love climbing up and going down the slides over and over again.
Books, Books, Puzzles and Sammy the Snake!
Jackson got this toy from his last dentist visit and thought it was real and wouldn't touch it. now after a month of asking mom to pick it up for him, he decided it was okay to touch the purple rubber snake. It has been so funny watching him react to something he pretends is real.
Jackson Loves when Ammon picks up both of the Boys. Jackson repeats over and over, "Two Boys, Two Boys"
Jackson loves my camera and lately thinks its fun setting up the timer and waiting for it to flash so we can say cheese! He would play with the camera all day if I let him.
2 comments:
So fun! Henry always says, "two babies, two babies!" haha. Love it.
I have had the same problems lately! Thanks for sharing so I know I'm not the only one. Brady has been refusing naps... which is really hard! You are a GREAT mom! Thanks for being such a great example!
Post a Comment