Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sitting up and on the Go!

We have been enjoying life lately and get excited when our little boys learn a new trick!
 My Sister took a few pictures for me so I could hang up some family Pictures around the house!




My boys are growing and it is sure fun to watch them!
This little man is now 7 months. Learned to sit up, army crawl and eat food!

 
 Ammon Loves the time he spends with his boys! Denver Loves swimming, Jackson not so much. He enjoys it for 10 minutes then wants out :)

 We have entered the Puzzle stage and boy are we loving it! We spend at least 20 minutes a day doing puzzles. We have been buying some used ones and got some for Jacksons birthday.
This two year old is learning his ABC's and it is sure fun listening to him! He soaks up so much information. We are working on colors, letters, and ocean animals. Nothing fancy just trying to point them out and trying to teach him to say the words.
 
--------------------------------------
I was frustrated yesterday when I spent the majority of my "free time" trying to prepare a dinner, Cooked Pinto beans and corn bread and spelt bread. I wont give details, but I looked up recipes, ground the grains, used electricity for the oven and gave effort towards something! Well I misread the recipe and did tablespoons instead of Tsp for the corn bread and added too much pepper to the beans and I followed the spelt bread recipe but it was a flop! When ammon got home I tried to stay positive and I said, " I spent so much time trying to prepare a nice meal and it was ruined, but the positive note is that we had money to buy the ingredients and I have cereal in the pantry that we can have for dinner" I then took a 20 minute nap and woke up in a better mood.
 
Sometimes life happens and even if you have cereal for dinner you are still a good Wife and Mother! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://adfoc.us/2617491