Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Brothers!

I had a thought the other day...
With every stressful  moment of being a mom, there is always a rewarding moment to take its place!
I Love having these two boys to take care of each day. I treasure my moments with them, because I know one day soon they will not need my help every hour of the day.
Denver is 3 months old! And has been such a good baby. I am so glad my boys love the stroller because when I leave the house to take a walk, I feel like I am "getting out" even if it's only seeing people drive by in their cars. It is important for me to leave my home every now and then to keep me sane!. I get lonely sometimes, and this is how I deal with my loneliness. Glad I found a easy fix!

 Easter was a wonderful day! We are blessed to be able to get together with both of our families to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. Ammon trained Jackson weeks in advance on the Do's and Don'ts of hunting for eggs. It was successful, and I think Ammon was proud :)

 Jackson has found that he LOVES having a sibling!!! Jackson woke up for a nap yesterday and while we snuggled on the floor, Denver was near by babbling and kicking his feet. Jackson looked over at him, and Laughed! He got a big smile on his face and pointed to his baby brother. We moved closer so Denver could kick his little legs on Jackson's tummy. Jackson Loved it, and thought it was so neat to here his brother try to talk and play with him.

 Denver's cousin was born! Baby Porter. They are just under 12 weeks apart, and they don't know it now, but they will soon be buds!

2 comments:

Brittany Dalton Bohman said...

Love your post, especially the pictures!

Katie and Greg said...

Your boys are so fun! Once Burkley is done being sick, we should get together for a little play date. It's time we catch up. :)