last week I tried to include myself in pictures to capture the moments of being a mother!
Here we are reading books....a daily activity for us. We usually go through at least 10 books a day. that does not include the many books Jackson looks at himself throughout the day!
Most days we go for a jog. We leave around 8 :30, just in time to see all the school buses at the nearby Jr high. Jackson is is Heaven! We return around 9:30 and if Jackson was up at his early 5:30 time he is fast asleep before we end the walk.Zoo Trips! We Love the Zoo and were blessed to get a membership this last year for a Christmas gift
Lots of snuggles with this little guy... seems lately he does not want to sleep unless he is being held. I am okay it most of the time :)
Look who sleeps in the big crib now!!! not through the night. makes it usually a 4 hour shift then a 3 hour shift
And look who sleeps in a twin bed now! And of course his blanket and elephant moved rooms too. I don't want him tp bring the blanket or elephant out of his room, so this picture was taken as he was turning around to return the blanket to his bed. And that thumb needs to go!
My little Toddler is beginning to be Mr. Independent and Mom and Dad and learning to go with the flow.
1 comment:
Hahaha I Love the blanket and thumb pic!!!
Post a Comment