I have been up to a lot of different things....
From learning to dehydrate fruit, to painting dressers, to making garden boxes and just being a Mom!
Ammon helped me accomplish one of my goals. A Garden Box! We planted carrots, cabbage and broccoli. Carrots are doing great. Not sure how well the others will turn out. I am learning and that is all the matters!
My little helper in the Kitchen
Thanksgiving! Eating olives of course. We had a wonderful day with my family, then headed up to Heber Friday morning to spend the weekend with Ammon's Family at their cabin.
We have been loving the outdoors! Little Jackson Loves the park and he is also learning to play by himself. Right now he is in his new toy room playing! He is also into reading books and will look at a book for 10 minutes before he decides he wants a different one. 16 months old!
Jackson has an obsession with plugging things in. Especially things in the kitchen. This morning he decided to put his stocking in the rice cooker and insisted on having it ON. What a fun age!
Less than 2 months till I have a Little baby in my arms. Jackson is turning into a Toddler, I don't miss having him as a little baby. I am just so proud of all he has accomplished these last 16 months and Look forward to watching him with his new baby brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment