Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Our Birthday Boy!

We went to Utah the night of Jackson's Birthday so we celebrated when we returned. We have a very Large family. I come from 8 siblings and Ammon comes from 7. So because of that, our birthday parties consist of immediate family only (and we barely fit all of them in our house) It was a lot of Fun and Jackson had such a fun time being with All his cousins!

 After we ate some Monkey snacks the kids made Sock Puppet Monkeys
 He opened presents, with some assistance...
 I love this pic of Mack... He was so excited when Jackson opened his present, SCOOBY Snacks!!!

 We Sang Happy Birthday and Jackson slowly dug into the cake
 Aunt jen might have smashed the cake in his face just to make the pictures look good :) He Loved it!

Happy 1st Birthday to our Little Monkey!

5 comments:

Jen said...

The decor was so cute!!

Love Mack's face! Not sure how i missed that :)

Unknown said...

How cute Cami! Everything looks so adorable!

The Cameron Harman Family said...

So Cute!!! He's growing up so fast! You're such a great mom! And congrats with the new one on the way! Can't wait to find out the gender!

Katie and Greg said...

I can't believe your boy is already a year old! It feels like you just had him. Time flies! The party looked great!

Charisse and Will said...

The monkey theme and snack ideas were so cute! I am so excited for you to have a new little one coming!