Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Race Car


 Jackson opened an early Birthday Present from my parents and he LOVES it!!!!
Jackson is also sportin his Uncles Blues Clues outfit and toy Tigger. It's fun that i have memories of my brothers at this age.
He gets free rides from mom and hangs on all by himself!
 He sure does Love to crash and continue hitting the object he ran into, he thinks it is so funny!

 He has started walking with his hands in the air. It is pretty cute!!!
Today I just sat back and watched him explore, fall down, get back up, laugh and dance.
I count my Blessings, this Boy has changed my life for the better! What a Joy it is to be a Mother!
 
Have a Safe and Fun filled 4th of July!
I am Proud to be an American



2 comments:

Charisse and Will said...

such a handsome boy! I cant believe he is almost 1 and walking!

Jen said...

Aww Yay!!!!!!
He is just to stinking adorable!!!