We went to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Temple Grounds to enjoy the Easter Pageant. It starts at 8pm and that is when Jackson goes to bed, so we didn't expect to last the entire performance, but our little boy loved it and we stayed the whole time.
I Love going to the Easter pageant and gathering with people who are trying to be like our Saviour, Jesus Christ. I felt the spirit testify in my heart that Jesus Christ atoned for my sins and was resurrected and Lives. It makes me Happy to think about seeing Christ again. As we walked back to our car Ammon shared with me his thoughts. He had been thinking, "How will I react when I see my Savior? Will I bow or Hug him?" We talked about the respect we have for Christ so you would think you should bow, but then the Joy and Love might be so great you might just run up and hug him? It's something to think about....How is your relationship with Jesus Christ now?I will continue to strive to have a close and personal relationship with my savior and one day I know I will see him again. I am so thankful for that knowledge that he lives.
My Grandpa Banks took this cute picture of my little thumb sucker and I Love it!

2 comments:
So cute Cami. Thanks for the reminder of what Easter is all about!
I love your thoughts about what you would do when you see Christ.
I feel the same. I just hope i don't bawl too uncontrollably because of how happy I will be to be HOME.
Post a Comment